From themed hotels to mega-chain resorts, Orlando has an abundance of options when it comes to places to stay. BUT, what if you could rent an entire house, townhome or condo minutes from Walt Disney World or Universal Studios for your Orlando vacation? There are countless options for your next Orlando vacation home, many located minutes from the theme parks and your favorite attractions. From large private pools to Disney-themed rooms, some of these Orlando vacation homes and villas can accommodate over 18 people!
Benefits of Renting a Vacation Home
The benefits of renting a vacation home in the Orlando area are numerous and include:
- More Space – Most rental homes feature multiple bedrooms
- Full Kitchens – You can certainly save money by cooking some of your meals as opposed to eating out for every meal
- Pools – Many Orlando vacation homes are equipped with your own private pool
- Themed Rooms – Some vacation homes feature themed rooms such as Harry Potter, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast and Star Wars
- Game Rooms and Theater Rooms – In many larger vacation homes you can fully equipped game rooms and home theaters
- Resort Amenities – Some vacation homes are located in prestigious Orlando resort communities which feature mega-sized pools, golf courses, tennis courts and other great resort amenities
- Great for multiple families – Since many vacation homes have multiple bedrooms, it is a wonderful option for multiple families to stay under the same roof
Things to Consider
There are amazing benefits to renting a vacation home in Orlando but there are also a few things to consider:
- Be on the lookout for additional fees on top of the nightly rental fee. These can include a cleaning fee and administrative fee.
- Most rental homes are located several miles from Disney and theme parks meaning that you will need to have access to a vehicle.
- Some rental homes, such as the amazing homes highlighted below, can accommodate a large number of people but are also quite expensive. However, there are multitudes of options available for less than a $100 per night.
Moving to Orlando?
These homes are not just for vacation! If you are moving to the Orlando area, consider renting a vacation home during your house-hunting trip. This is a great way to get better acquainted with the Central Florida area than staying in a hotel.
Whether you are looking for a luxurious mansion with a full outdoor kitchen, the Hogwarts Express or the Millennium Falcon, there are some AMAZING homes to choose from! We’ve done the work for you and found some of the BEST vacation rental homes in Orlando. Let’s get started!
1. Star Wars Home Theater and Princess-Themed Bedroom
WHAT WE LOVE: Star Wars-themed home theater, Disney Princess-themed bedroom, Avatar-themed bedroom, private pool
2. Swim-Up Bar
WHAT WE LOVE: HUGE pool with swim-up bar, mega-sized kitchen, fitness room, game room movie theater, amazing outdoor kitchen.
3. Beauty and the Beast AND Star Wars-Themed Bedrooms
WHAT WE LOVE: Gorgeous pool with waterfall, Beauty and the Beast-themed bedroom, Star Wars-themed bedroom, Harry Potter-themed game room, Avatar bedroom, Private Elevator
4. CandyLand Themed
WHAT WE LOVE: Candyland-themed room, Super Mario themed room, Gorgeous pool, located in Reunion Resort
5. AMAZING Sports Game Room AND Moana-Themed Bedroom
WHAT WE LOVE: Luxury sports-themed game room, Glow-in-the-dark Moana bedroom, Guardians of the Galaxy bedroom, gorgeous modern pool
6. The Great Escape Lakeside – Game-Themed
WHAT WE LOVE: Game-themed in every room, sleeps up to 45 people, lakefront, loaded with family-friendly games and activities
7. Toy Story Room, Avengers Bedroom and Star Wars Theater
WHAT WE LOVE: Toy Story Playroom, Avengers Bedroom, Star Wars Movie Theater, Aladdin Bedroom, Golf View
UNDER $150 Per Night
If you’re looking for something smaller or lower priced, don’t worry! There are countless options available!
This post contains affiliate links. When you click the link I may make a small commission at no cost to you.