Benefits of Renting a Vacation Home
- More Space – Most rental homes feature multiple bedrooms
- Full Kitchens – You can certainly save money by cooking some of your meals as opposed to eating out for every meal
- Pools – Many Orlando vacation homes are equipped with your own private pool
- Themed Rooms – Some vacation homes feature themed rooms such as Harry Potter, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast and Star Wars
- Game Rooms and Theater Rooms – In many larger vacation homes you can fully equipped game rooms and home theaters
- Resort Amenities – Some vacation homes are located in prestigious Orlando resort communities which feature mega-sized pools, golf courses, tennis courts and other great resort amenities
- Great for multiple families – Since many vacation homes have multiple bedrooms, it is a wonderful option for multiple families to stay under the same roof
Things to Consider
There are amazing benefits to renting a vacation home in Orlando but there are also a few things to consider:
- Be on the lookout for additional fees on top of the nightly rental fee. These can include a cleaning fee and administrative fee.
- Most rental homes are located several miles from Disney and theme parks meaning that you will need to have access to a vehicle.
- Some rental homes, such as the amazing homes highlighted below, can accommodate a large number of people but are also quite expensive. However, there are multitudes of options available for less than a $100 per night.
Moving to Orlando?
1. Star Wars Home Theater
2. Swim-Up Bar
WHAT WE LOVE: HUGE pool with swim-up bar, mega-sized kitchen, fitness room, game room movie theater, amazing outdoor kitchen.
- 7,000 sq ft | Sleeps 19 | 8 Bedrooms | 8 Bathrooms | 2 miles from Disney
3. Beauty and the Beast AND Star Wars-Themed Bedrooms
WHAT WE LOVE: Gorgeous pool with waterfall, Beauty and the Beast-themed bedroom, Star Wars-themed bedroom, Harry Potter-themed game room, Avatar bedroom, Private Elevator
- 8,200 sq ft | Sleeps 26 | 12 Bedrooms | 15 Bathrooms | Reunion Resort 10 minutes from Disney
4. CandyLand Themed
WHAT WE LOVE: Space-themed room, Multiple-themed rooms including New York City, Island Oasis, Moonlight Drive-In Theater
- Sleeps 18 | 6 Bedrooms | 5 Bathrooms | Reunion Resort 10 minutes from Disney
7. AMAZING Sports Game Room AND Moana-Themed Bedroom
WHAT WE LOVE: Luxury sports-themed game room, Glow-in-the-dark Moana bedroom, Guardians of the Galaxy bedroom, gorgeous modern pool
- Sleeps 23 | 9 Bedrooms | 12 Bathrooms | Reunion Resort 10 minutes from Disney
8. The Great Escape Lakeside - Game-Themed
WHAT WE LOVE: Game-themed in every room, sleeps up to 45 people, lakefront, loaded with family-friendly games and activities
- 6,000 sq ft | Sleeps 45 | 13 Bedrooms | 10 Bathrooms | Clermont – 40 miles from Disney
9. Toy Story Room, Avengers Bedroom and Star Wars Theater
WHAT WE LOVE: Toy Story Playroom, Avengers Bedroom, Star Wars Movie Theater, Aladdin Bedroom, Golf View
- Sleeps 24 | 9 Bedrooms | 12 Bathrooms | Reunion Resort 10 minutes from Disney
UNDER $150 Per Night
This post contains affiliate links. When you click the link I may make a small commission at no cost to you.